1 2 3 You Got A Friend In Me!: Bleach London - Total Bleach & White Toner Review! 4 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 25 26 27

Bleach London - Total Bleach & White Toner Review!

28

Hey Everyone!


They say Blondes have more fun? I totally agree haha (obviously) but blonde hair is a lot of hard work and the up keep can be pricey and annoying. I am a natural blonde and I kept my super blonde hair until I was 14 years old and my "dirty blonde" dark roots started to appear sadly. So my mum took me to the hair dressers for highlights and so my hair dying experience began. I was pretty happy with my hair until a year ago when I was desperate to see if I'd suit dark hair. BAD DECISION. I think I stuck with it for a couple of weeks at most. In a way I'm glad I did it though because I now know I don't like it and I won't do it again.

My hair was so dark and fragile that it took me ages to get it back to Carmel/golden blonde. Not to mention all the money spent uggh such a waste. So after all this I still wasn't truly happy. I wanted PLATINUM blonde the whitest of whites, but had no idea how to achieve this so I turned to none other than the Internet.

I seen a lot of good reviews on "Bleach London", and I knew I had seen there products in boots before, so I decided to pick up the 'total bleach' kit and on the box it recommended picking up there 'white toner' kit to get rid of unwanted yellow tones. I was a nervous wreck because a) I have never bleached my hair before myself and b) my hair was fragile enough.


Total Bleach Kit:

This kit cost only £7 I couldn't believe the value for money for everything that's inside total bargain. You get:
So as you can see the value for money is spectacular, you get absolutely everything your going to need. Which means no last minute running about trying to find something you forgot to pick up.

The instructions were straight forward:

  1. Mix the whole bottle of developing lotion with the TWO sachets of bleaching powder.
  2. Mix until it forms a smooth paste.
  3. And then section your hair and apply with the tint brush.
  4. Leave on for the specified time I think it was 30 - 45 minutes.
After I done all of that and rinsed off well I then went on to use the 'White Toner Kit'.


White Toner Kit:

This kit again only costs £7 for all the stuff that's included great value for money YAY!
You get:
Again the instructions are so straight forward:
  1. Take off the lid on the developing lotion bottle and add the full tube of colourant.
  2. Shake well for a couple of minutes.
  3. Twist off the little cap on the bottle lid.
  4. Apply evenly all over your hair. (Especially on the golden YELLOW parts)
  5. Leave on for the specified time I think it was 15 - 20 minutes.
I then rinsed off well and followed with a Silver Shampoo.

End Result:

I have never used bleach or toner before so I wasn't sure of what the end result would be, I was worried about the condition my hair would be in. I blow dried all of my hair and was totally shocked and overwhelmed by the results. My hair was perfect PLATINUM blonde. I looked like a mix between Gwen Stefani and the girl from the game of thrones haha. Surprisingly my hair wasn't in bad shape at all and I have pretty fine hair to begin with. So all in all it was a MAJOR success! 

This process did take a while but it was well worth it and I love that I had everything I needed included in these little kits. Also my colours lasts 6 weeks.

I am so happy I have found this brand because I am a new BLEACH addict. I highly recommend them! It claims to lighten up to 7 levels and it doesn't disappoint. Also they do a line of non-permanent, wash out colours in a variety of summer shades they're to die for can't wait to experiment this summer haha!



I went from golden (left) to platinum! (right



Are you trying to achieve Platinum blonde hair? I hope this helps. Also what is your thoughts on Bleach London? As always Thank You for reading!

+BleachLondon 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

29 30 31 32